Paranormal Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal Forum Community

paranormal forum community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Has anyone ever seen a UFO?
secret child Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:08 am by s_mcneal

» hi
secret child Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:56 am by Guest

» Heartbroken over ex
secret child Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:54 pm by kerrysilverstar

» Need help with this question.
secret child Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:22 am by Admin

» To all your spiritual guys here I need help even if I am psychic by myself
secret child Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:30 pm by Admin

» Hi I'm New
secret child Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:22 am by Admin

» new year 2009
secret child Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:12 am by Admin

» Thank you in advance for the reply!
secret child Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:53 am by Admin

» Circles in the snow in St. Petersburg in 2007
secret child Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:10 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

secret child

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edinmum

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-31

secret child Empty
PostSubject: secret child   secret child Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:04 pm

I met a lovely man after a bad 10yr relationship, after a while he told me he had a gf, said he was trying to end it with her, i fell pregnant & he decided to stay with his gf, he pays maintenance and visits once a month if he can make it, i have recently found out he has lied to me about his surname which i included on our daughters birth certificate, i now know everything about him, do i confront him or should i try to trace his parents and let them know or should i leave it to him, he has 3 sons to previous relationships, our child is 2yrs old now and i thought he would've told his parents by now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-02

secret child Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret child   secret child Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:27 am

Edinmum wrote:
I met a lovely man after a bad 10yr relationship, after a while he told me he had a gf, said he was trying to end it with her, i fell pregnant & he decided to stay with his gf, he pays maintenance and visits once a month if he can make it, i have recently found out he has lied to me about his surname which i included on our daughters birth certificate, i now know everything about him, do i confront him or should i try to trace his parents and let them know or should i leave it to him, he has 3 sons to previous relationships, our child is 2yrs old now and i thought he would've told his parents by now.

Hello

I feel you might need to speak to the farther again and maybe this time in sayuing you feel deep down that his parents need to know that they have anothjer grad child as in the long run they will find out but Maybe it's time now you makde the next move in doing this. and seeing if he will do this for himself or you go straight to them yourself. But Here I am not telling you what do do just some sound advise it is up to you nad only you in how and what you decide to do. But please bare in mind, you need to do what you feel you need to do even if it might upset some people along the way.

All The Best.

Vas Andreas x
Back to top Go down
http://paranormalforum.biz

secret child
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal Forum Community :: Free Psychic Readings-
Jump to: