Paranormal Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal Forum Community

paranormal forum community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Has anyone ever seen a UFO?
my manuscript Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:08 am by s_mcneal

» hi
my manuscript Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:56 am by Guest

» Heartbroken over ex
my manuscript Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:54 pm by kerrysilverstar

» Need help with this question.
my manuscript Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:22 am by Admin

» To all your spiritual guys here I need help even if I am psychic by myself
my manuscript Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:30 pm by Admin

» Hi I'm New
my manuscript Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:22 am by Admin

» new year 2009
my manuscript Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:12 am by Admin

» Thank you in advance for the reply!
my manuscript Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:53 am by Admin

» Circles in the snow in St. Petersburg in 2007
my manuscript Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:10 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

my manuscript

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
annettka

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-24

my manuscript Empty
PostSubject: my manuscript   my manuscript Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:14 am

I sent a book manuscript to a publisher who wrote back in June 2008 saying if I did a rewrite she would read it again. I ressent the rewrite but I haven't heard back. I know she is busy - it's a small publishing house. I asked for a reply in an email to her two weeks go - but haven't had a reply. Has she passed it one to someone else and she's waiting to hear from them herself or do I move on and resend to another publishing house?
Thanks

Annette
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-02

my manuscript Empty
PostSubject: Re: my manuscript   my manuscript Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:49 am

annettka wrote:
I sent a book manuscript to a publisher who wrote back in June 2008 saying if I did a rewrite she would read it again. I ressent the rewrite but I haven't heard back. I know she is busy - it's a small publishing house. I asked for a reply in an email to her two weeks go - but haven't had a reply. Has she passed it one to someone else and she's waiting to hear from them herself or do I move on and resend to another publishing house?
Thanks

Annette

Hello Annette,

As I link in to your energy field I felt that what might be the best option for you at this moment in time is to keep trying to contact this person and also to send your script to other compines. The reason why I am saying this is because I felt there could very well be something in the background that needs to be sorted out. It is hard to explain what I am trying to say here but If you follow what I have said above then things will manifest itself in to what and where you want to be. I felt by the end of this year things would of sorted it self out and tings will progress further in the field that you are wanting to be in. So don't worry yourself to much please just keep at it and never give up, as this is what you are suppose to do.

L&L

Vas Andreas x
Back to top Go down
http://paranormalforum.biz

my manuscript
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal Forum Community :: Free Psychic Readings-
Jump to: