Paranormal Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal Forum Community

paranormal forum community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Has anyone ever seen a UFO?
Free Psychic Mini Readings Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:08 am by s_mcneal

» hi
Free Psychic Mini Readings Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:56 am by Guest

» Heartbroken over ex
Free Psychic Mini Readings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:54 pm by kerrysilverstar

» Need help with this question.
Free Psychic Mini Readings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:22 am by Admin

» To all your spiritual guys here I need help even if I am psychic by myself
Free Psychic Mini Readings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:30 pm by Admin

» Hi I'm New
Free Psychic Mini Readings Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:22 am by Admin

» new year 2009
Free Psychic Mini Readings Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:12 am by Admin

» Thank you in advance for the reply!
Free Psychic Mini Readings Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:53 am by Admin

» Circles in the snow in St. Petersburg in 2007
Free Psychic Mini Readings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:10 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Free Psychic Mini Readings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Free Psychic Mini Readings Empty
PostSubject: Free Psychic Mini Readings   Free Psychic Mini Readings Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:10 am

Hello Everyone,

This part of the board will give everyone a chance to have a one free question mini readings with myself. Please make sure it is only one question per person, As I wont have much time to fit everyone in if you all give me more than just the 1.

L&L

Admin
Back to top Go down
http://paranormalforum.biz
Skybird

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Long Time   Free Psychic Mini Readings Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:20 pm

Skybird - 1-18-54 Turk 9-16-57 He called and left a brief message after a long period of time
of no communication do you feel he will call back or not any time soon its been 2 weeks since the call.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Free Psychic Mini Readings   Free Psychic Mini Readings Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:44 am

Skybird wrote:
Skybird - 1-18-54 Turk 9-16-57 He called and left a brief message after a long period of time
of no communication do you feel he will call back or not any time soon its been 2 weeks since the call.

Hi Skybird,

I felt that contact with you and this other person wont be yet. I feel this other person you are talking about has either gone of to deal with his own issues that he has in his present life, Or he decided to walk away so he can think about what and where he wants to go from now on. I don't know when contact will be Skybirb, But felt that this person will contact you, not you contacting him. Hopes this clears a few things up for you. god bless Admin.
Back to top Go down
lilly

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: hi   Free Psychic Mini Readings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:05 am

hi would luv to know how s feels bout me it ended badly would like a reconcillation in future seems impossible though. xxx thanks xx[u]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Free Psychic Mini Readings   Free Psychic Mini Readings Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:18 am

M+Lovemusic143 wrote:
hi i wanted to know about me (adriane) 10/1/87 and kenny 7/2/87 will we ever be together again in the future in a relationship i know he has a girlfriend but can you tell me if thats a good chance or not or will i be with someone i know now

thank you

Hello M+Lovemusic,

I felt that you have been waiting for a long time for you and this Adriane person to be with you. And I know you have said above that this person is with someone allready and that is how i feel it too. What I felt for you at this moent in time is that you need to try and learn to let go of the past in your life, if you feel that you cant get something you want and you wait for a long period of time and nothing happens, then genarly it could mean that;s not meant to be for you. So I would try and leave that part of your life alone and then move forward with yours. As you can not bring anything new to your current life untill you learn to let go of something you can not have. I do see something new for you I don't like doing PREDICTIONS as this is not what I am here for. But I felt that in the month of June is when things will start to look brighter for you when it comes down to love/Rlationship stuff. So thee is something to look forward to later on in year 2009.

L&L

Admin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Free Psychic Mini Readings   Free Psychic Mini Readings Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:22 am

lilly wrote:
hi would luv to know how s feels bout me it ended badly would like a reconcillation in future seems impossible though. xxx thanks xx[u]

Hello Lilly,

I don't know what happen with you and S but I felt that things got way out of hand and which could of prevented from happening in the first place. But some times you know, people do act in hast,so Don't get to upset in what went wrong and in how it went about it, Just see if from both points of view and see the brighter picture to this and that is, comunication between you and this S person will become a friendship, but again I flet once the comunication comes back again, you both will move on and wont hear from each other much more. But please don't let it upset you to the point where you might not move on with your life, as we all in this life time make mistakes and have to look at them. and then see why this has happend, then move on from it. But you are going to move on form this feeling of sadness. So please take it from me you will feel a whole lot better later on.

L&L

Admin
Back to top Go down
HBM051457

HBM051457

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Free Psychic Mini Readings   Free Psychic Mini Readings Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:59 am

Admin wrote:
Hello Everyone,

This part of the board will give everyone a chance to have a one free question mini readings with myself. Please make sure it is only one question per person, As I wont have much time to fit everyone in if you all give me more than just the 1.

L&L

Admin

How nice of you to do this for us! Bless you hon!
My question is:

Why did my daughter leave us like she did?

Thank you so much in advance,
HBM
Back to top Go down
gsdlover21

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Free Psychic Mini Readings   Free Psychic Mini Readings Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:32 am

Will al and I stay seeing each other, my dob is 08/10/1988 his dob is 11/24/1959 if possible he might be moving for a new job maybe do you see me moving in wth him later on? How does he feel about me ? Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Free Psychic Mini Readings   Free Psychic Mini Readings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:02 am

Hello.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. And sorry again for taking the time to reply back to you. The ort of reading you need is a Mediumship one and this I do not like doing through a message board due to the way they like to interact with the person on this side of life. So please if you can not catch me through live caht room in the site, then please try your best to find a local Medium within your area to do this for you, then you might get a spirit link.

All The Best

Vas Andreas x

HBM051457 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Hello Everyone,

L&L

Admin

How nice of you to do this for us! Bless you hon!
My question is:

Why did my daughter leave us like she did?

Thank you so much in advance,
HBM
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Posted wrong message in the forum   Free Psychic Mini Readings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:07 am

gsdlover21 wrote:
Will al and I stay seeing each other, my dob is 08/10/1988 his dob is 11/24/1959 if possible he might be moving for a new job maybe do you see me moving in wth him later on? How does he feel about me ? Thank you very much

Hello,

You posted this reading in the wrong part of the Forum. I have placed a new one today called Free Mini Readings Which I will do all on every monday of each week.

Regards

Vas Andreas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Psychic Mini Readings   Free Psychic Mini Readings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Psychic Mini Readings
Page 1 of 1