Paranormal Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal Forum Community

paranormal forum community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Has anyone ever seen a UFO?
mental abuse Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:08 am by s_mcneal

» hi
mental abuse Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:56 am by Guest

» Heartbroken over ex
mental abuse Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:54 pm by kerrysilverstar

» Need help with this question.
mental abuse Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:22 am by Admin

» To all your spiritual guys here I need help even if I am psychic by myself
mental abuse Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:30 pm by Admin

» Hi I'm New
mental abuse Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:22 am by Admin

» new year 2009
mental abuse Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:12 am by Admin

» Thank you in advance for the reply!
mental abuse Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:53 am by Admin

» Circles in the snow in St. Petersburg in 2007
mental abuse Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:10 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

mental abuse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
misty

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-06

mental abuse Empty
PostSubject: mental abuse   mental abuse Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:27 pm

hi,i have been in a very mentally abusive relationship,still am,trying 2 get out of it,is my partner aware of wot he is doing?i have spoken 2 his previous girlfriend and it was like a game of snap between us!why is he doing this when all i have ever gave him is my love and my heart?hope you can help.....thanx misty.x.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-02

mental abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: mental abuse   mental abuse Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:03 pm

misty wrote:
hi,i have been in a very mentally abusive relationship,still am,trying 2 get out of it,is my partner aware of wot he is doing?i have spoken 2 his previous girlfriend and it was like a game of snap between us!why is he doing this when all i have ever gave him is my love and my heart?hope you can help.....thanx misty.x.

Hello Misty,

Sorry this reading is a bit late. Not been getting confermation by e mails.

So sorry to hear about what you are going through,but I felt this has nothing at all to do with you, but instead I felt more along the lines to do with the perso whom you are talking about. I felt something about his past and his upbringing that has caused this person to be like the way he is towards you and also towards others. I feel he wont change untill he looks at himself and sees what he is doing to others,and yes, to himself as well. Untill he decide to see this for himself he will not start to learn to cange his old pattern. I felt you need to maybe look at what you want out of this, and if there is anything you can maybe do to help him in seeing what he is doing. I know this is not much help,but I felt he needs to see it before he can leanr and know what he is doing so changes will then happen and only then. I do feel that this is going to be a hard one Misty in mkaing him see what he is doing to you and others, so you might need to relook at what you want to do in the long run. Please dont make any rash choices before you really know deep down what you want and how you are going to do this.
Back to top Go down
http://paranormalforum.biz
misty

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-06

mental abuse Empty
PostSubject: mental abuse   mental abuse Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:46 am

thanks for your reply,you are right the past few months been awful as i started accusing him of wot he was doing 2 me and his previous girlfriend!thats when things got really bad and i went 2 the police 2 report things because i knew they were going 2 get out of hand,i was obviously hitting a raw nerve when i accused him of wot he was doing 2 me,i 2 felt it had something 2 do with his upbringing,prop his faher i think.Anyway things got so bad he assaulted me and i had 2 fone police and he was detained for the night,i am now in temporary accomadation and my whole life has been turned upside down but am looking 4ward 2 enjoying my life again once i ave had time 2 heal......i think he knows wot he is doing but he wasnt expecting me 2 fight back and mental abuser dont know wot 2 do when you ave a bit of power over them....lol......onwards and upwards.....xxx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-02

mental abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: mental abuse   mental abuse Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:23 am

misty wrote:
thanks for your reply,you are right the past few months been awful as i started accusing him of wot he was doing 2 me and his previous girlfriend!thats when things got really bad and i went 2 the police 2 report things because i knew they were going 2 get out of hand,i was obviously hitting a raw nerve when i accused him of wot he was doing 2 me,i 2 felt it had something 2 do with his upbringing,prop his faher i think.Anyway things got so bad he assaulted me and i had 2 fone police and he was detained for the night,i am now in temporary accomadation and my whole life has been turned upside down but am looking 4ward 2 enjoying my life again once i ave had time 2 heal......i think he knows wot he is doing but he wasnt expecting me 2 fight back and mental abuser dont know wot 2 do when you ave a bit of power over them....lol......onwards and upwards.....xxx

Hello Misty,

Im happy you understood what I have told you in your mini reading. You do what you are doing right now in allowing yourself to heal the past hurt within you, once you do this then things will slowly get back to how they should be.

All The Best

Vas Andreas
Back to top Go down
http://paranormalforum.biz
Sponsored content

mental abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: mental abuse   mental abuse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mental abuse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal Forum Community :: Free Psychic Readings-