Paranormal Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal Forum Community

paranormal forum community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Has anyone ever seen a UFO?
Are we meant to be or Just wasting time Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:08 am by s_mcneal

» hi
Are we meant to be or Just wasting time Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:56 am by Guest

» Heartbroken over ex
Are we meant to be or Just wasting time Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:54 pm by kerrysilverstar

» Need help with this question.
Are we meant to be or Just wasting time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:22 am by Admin

» To all your spiritual guys here I need help even if I am psychic by myself
Are we meant to be or Just wasting time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:30 pm by Admin

» Hi I'm New
Are we meant to be or Just wasting time Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:22 am by Admin

» new year 2009
Are we meant to be or Just wasting time Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:12 am by Admin

» Thank you in advance for the reply!
Are we meant to be or Just wasting time Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:53 am by Admin

» Circles in the snow in St. Petersburg in 2007
Are we meant to be or Just wasting time Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:10 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Are we meant to be or Just wasting time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
virryeya

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Are we meant to be or Just wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Are we meant to be or Just wasting time   Are we meant to be or Just wasting time Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:28 am

[b] Hello my Nmae is Tyezesha 12-4-78 and I was just wonder if Darrell 12-1-76 were really meant to be together after we work out all our kinks after 9 years. We have been through alot and have tried different relationships and always seem drawn to each other. What is really going on?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Are we meant to be or Just wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we meant to be or Just wasting time   Are we meant to be or Just wasting time Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:11 pm

virryeya wrote:
[b] Hello my Nmae is Tyezesha 12-4-78 and I was just wonder if Darrell 12-1-76 were really meant to be together after we work out all our kinks after 9 years. We have been through alot and have tried different relationships and always seem drawn to each other. What is really going on?

Hello Tyezesha,

Waht a lovely name.

I felt this would be a long reading because I felt it has alot to do with your past life nad whom you are speaking about as well. it is like I see you both knowing each other in the past life but something in that life time happend to casue you this boockages with you and Darell. I felt that you met before and liked each other but becasue of the different colour skin both of your family and his were not keen on you both becoming close. I see you both in the past life sneeking out of your windows and meeting up down a woodland area close to where you both live. I feel this would be in the early 18 hundreds times, and I felt your name would of been Lucy, but not hearing his name. And yes you were both he same sex as you both are now in the life time. So really the reason behind this is you both need to sit and have a chat about this as well and talk to each other with open heart and say look this can not keep hapening in going back and forward can it, and to make some sort of commitment to one another and knowing what you both really want and how you both see each other together in 10 years time from now. Once you start todo this you are both slowly changing this old pattenr from your past life and then it will slowly fade away in this life time and it wont be as hard as it is right now, in the feeling of getting close then moving away sort of thing. So do this in your own time and allow things to grow where it should be grown. If you both decide not to make a go but instead to chat about things, then that is also a good thing to do as you will still of sorted out your old past life pattern. Sitting and doing nothing will only make this happen again either with Darell or with the next person you meet.

All The Best

Vas Andreas
Back to top Go down
http://paranormalforum.biz

Are we meant to be or Just wasting time
Page 1 of 1