Paranormal Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal Forum Community

paranormal forum community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Has anyone ever seen a UFO?
Its all going wrong Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:08 am by s_mcneal

» hi
Its all going wrong Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:56 am by Guest

» Heartbroken over ex
Its all going wrong Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:54 pm by kerrysilverstar

» Need help with this question.
Its all going wrong Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:22 am by Admin

» To all your spiritual guys here I need help even if I am psychic by myself
Its all going wrong Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:30 pm by Admin

» Hi I'm New
Its all going wrong Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:22 am by Admin

» new year 2009
Its all going wrong Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:12 am by Admin

» Thank you in advance for the reply!
Its all going wrong Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:53 am by Admin

» Circles in the snow in St. Petersburg in 2007
Its all going wrong Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:10 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Its all going wrong

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shari73

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Its all going wrong Empty
PostSubject: Its all going wrong   Its all going wrong Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:53 am

Since loosing my dad to cancer 3months ago, im loosing faith in everything, things are also going wrong in my life, my ex husband isnt there for our daughters and is only concerned about his new life and his girlfriend and is hounding me for money for to buy him out of our home we shared, i dont have it, my health isnt very good and in general im depressed and missing my dad like crazy. Im unsure of the new relationship im in for the last year and scared that will turn belly up as everything else so far has. I need some guidance, can u help , any would be appreicated.

Thank you Alot

Sharon (ireland)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Its all going wrong   Its all going wrong Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:21 pm

shari73 wrote:
Since loosing my dad to cancer 3months ago, im loosing faith in everything, things are also going wrong in my life, my ex husband isnt there for our daughters and is only concerned about his new life and his girlfriend and is hounding me for money for to buy him out of our home we shared, i dont have it, my health isnt very good and in general im depressed and missing my dad like crazy. Im unsure of the new relationship im in for the last year and scared that will turn belly up as everything else so far has. I need some guidance, can u help , any would be appreicated.

Thank you Alot

Sharon (ireland)

Hello Sharon.

Firstly my love you must not worry or start to blame yourself and this will only make things worse than they allready are. I felt that you both should be ok but i felt maybe you might need to look at what happend in the past with you and your ex partner nad maybe why it happened the way it did. I am saying this because I flet you both are not or did not comunicate very well, it lasted not very long with all the good stuff and I felt that anything good between you and your ex partner did not last long at all. I felt you might be feeling a tiny bit better at the moment but if I am wrong then I am sorry, but you ned to think about yourself and your kid/s at the moment this is the most important thing for you to maybe now start to think about and not think to much about the past and what has happend and what is going to happen with you and your ex. I feel he is draining your energy which is making you feel more tired than you should be. Also it can make you feel a bit ill. Look at why and what is going on around you. I feel you might need to find a good Healer to help you to relax when you most need it, as when you get the healing it should help you more in situation that you get in to that will tend to make you feel angry or stressed out. I do see a light at the end of the tunel so to speak, so Don't give up. I do feel you will get through this and all will end with hapy faces on both sides. So dont give up and keep going.

All The Best

Vas Andreas
Back to top Go down
http://paranormalforum.biz
arus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Don;t worry, stand your grounds the home is yours if they are his kids also   Its all going wrong Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:42 pm

Hi I am new and would like to let you know that you have every right to stay in that home because you have the kids, and if you have a lawyer if not get one. I made the mistake of giving in and in the end I got less. This is too much to handle take some time for yourself and make sure the kids come first. Get a good baby sitter even if you stay home and take care of yourself to gather strength.
Your father is around you at all times, what would he say, his favorite phrases, what he would do. My father passed away and he pops in my head when I am thinking of something I was looking for and there it would be, as if telling where to look.

As for your x husband, no matter what he does wrong the girls will not see this but when they are older they will realize you were always there for them.

God bless you and your family

I brought up to kids on my own and they truned out great.

arus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its all going wrong   Its all going wrong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its all going wrong
Page 1 of 1